The Keeper is our take on the traditional Guard ring presented by King George III to his bride Queen Charlotte in 1761. It can be worn as a subtle skull & black Diamond band, and has been designed to sit comfortably alongside our Ophelia.
Available in Sterling silver, 10k yellow or 10k red gold, with faceted black Diamonds filling the eye sockets, the Keeper skull ring can be worn individually or stacked by men or women.
Polished Sterling Silver with black Diamonds
Our Keeper Skull Ring is;
- Available in Sterling Silver, 10k Yellow Gold or 10k Rose Gold
- Customizable with gems
- Available in Polished, Shadow or Industrial finishes
- Approx 5-10 grams dependent on metal chioce & finger size.
- Available on our payment plan - pay off in up to 24 weekly installments
- Hand-made to order - please allow 6 -10 weeks for production or enquire about urgent orders
- Free International Shipping!
PLEASE NOTE: BEFORE ORDERING, CHECK RING SIZE!
- All our rings are hand-made to order to the size specified.
- We recommend that you get your fingers professionally sized for rings by a retail jeweler.
- If you would like to purchase and do not know your ring size yet, please choose 'I don't know' from the ring size options. We will hold your order until you can have your finger sized properly.
- If you know your ring size, please be advised that we will make this Keeper Skull Ring to the size you specify at time of purchase.
Keeper Skull Ring
Metals Available Sterling Silver, 10k Yellow Gold, 10k Rose Gold Finishes Polished, Industrial, Shadow Gems Available Black Diamonds, Ruby or Enquire about others Weight ... Band Type Slim